Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yvan
Admin
Admin
Yvan

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-08-16

03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<< Empty
PostSubject: 03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<<   03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<< I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:53 am

This is an important chapter in BloodOmen's guild life. When I became the Guild Leader of BloodOmen we had around 330 members. Half of those members where inactive, with last log-ins dating months back. Nothing left in their Public note.

After September 1st, 2008 we now have 145 Members. Maybe half of which are alts. These few remaining people have shown the initiative to sign up for these forums.

These forums are not just something to make our guild look good. They are a method of communication between members and officers. A form of organization, and a method of showing participation in our guild.

The reason I booted about half our population is to weed out inactive or lazy, complacent members. I don't want people who can't even take 10 minutes of their time to sign up for a forum account, or even make an effort to contact me in this guild.

Freeloaders who will only drag us down, and take advantage of us on Guild Lowbie Night.

I want our guild to have members that are dedicated and committed to
leveling and getting to lvl 70. Shortly after, getting Kara Attuned.
Getting ready for heroics. So we can finally get this guild rolling.

After securing guild boot day, I would like to call a guild meeting on September 6th, 2008 at 7pm Server Time.

We will be discussing the following:

1. - Future Goals
  2. - Recruitment (forms, evaluations, etc)
  3. - Raids / Heroics
  4. - Karazhan Attunement
Back to top Go down
Bulldozer
Bulldozer

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: 03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<<   03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<< I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:38 pm

Thank you, Yvan. I appreciate your efforts.

If I may be so bold:
In the interest of guild progression, I'd like to suggest a deadline for 70's to become keyed for Kara. It's not hard to do (three instance runs at the end of the chain), and it provides valuable Violet Eye rep, which gives you an excellent ring. There is absolutely no reason our 70's should not have a key, once we get going.

Of course, no official announcements regarding the above until our meeting, but this is something I think is essential.

Karazhan. Gruul's Lair. Magtheridon's Lair. Serpentshrine Cavern. The Eye. Hyjal. Black Temple. Sunwell Plateau...

Nothing is impossible.
Back to top Go down
Yvan
Admin
Admin
Yvan

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: 03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<<   03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<< I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:34 pm

That would be a great idea for a guild day event, get our 70s to do these instances. In my efforts to get a group, I befriended some good pugs we can count on if we need some extra slots filled.
Back to top Go down
Bela Lugosi
Bela Lugosi

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: 03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<<   03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<< I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:33 pm

My Mage and Rogue are no longer in the guild..getting ready to move them to Illidan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<<   03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

03 September 2008 - Guild Update! >>IMPORTANT<<
Page 1 of 1