Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16

Go down 
4 posters

Are our runs....
Too frequent?
Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16 I_vote_lcap0%Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Just often enough?
Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16 I_vote_lcap33%Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Not often enough?
Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16 I_vote_lcap67%Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Bulldozer
Bulldozer

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16   Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Heya guys. Just felt like giving a summary of how we've been doing, PvE-wise.

Karazhan:
We are currently in the keying process. A couple of us (myself and Kazgarok, that I know of) have collected the fragment from Shadow Labrynth. While our own guild run fell through, I encourage our 70s to go out and pug it up through slab-- our next regular run is Arcatraz, where the 2nd fragment is to be found after you've been to slab.

To make this something you'd want to do, I'll be rewarding every 70 that is keyed by our first official Karzhan run. Nature of reward will be gold or points in whatever loot system is established by then.

Heroics:
Last Sunday, 9/14, was our first successful all-guild heroic run! Congratulations to Markio, Iwasemo (Yvan), Evita, and Kazgarok (... and myself, I suppose) for helping make the run exceed my expectations. Except the whole falling off the edge thing. Badges all around, and an epic wand to Evita, who even learned a thing or two about her DPS cycle in the end. Tune in next Sunday for Heroic Sethekk Halls (we hope)!

DPS Standings:
1. Iwasemo (PvP Spec Rogue lolol)
2/3. Evita (Affliction[?] Warlock)
3/2. Kazgarok (Enhancement nub Shaman)
4. Bulldozer (Feral Druid Tank)
5. Markio (Priest Healer)

To those who sign up late for a run, or don't because there are already 5:
Sign up anyway, and list yourself as standby. Someone may not be able to make it after all, or if there are enough standbys we might even do another run. Also, signing up, even just to say you won't be able to make it, guarantees that you are not mysteriously kicked when I am in a foul mood.

That is all. Free /flirt if you read all of this.
Back to top Go down
Bela Lugosi
Bela Lugosi

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16   Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:43 am

I vote we use the DKP system for loot durring H runs or Kara(when we start this up again) Its a easy system to use and you can syncronize this with other guild members. It also puts your points in the Officers note.
Back to top Go down
Van
Van

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16   Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:54 pm

Um as far as Keyed goes I haven't gotten one character fully keyed sadly. The closest I have done has been MY warlock has done slabs and my druid has done as far as slabs. I would love to complete the key process for all my chars.
Back to top Go down
Korig
Korig

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16   Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:12 am

hmm my mage already has the key and a few pieces from kara but sadly he's on my dads account and i can't quite play him often...
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshygreen@myspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16   Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Progression: Where we're at, 9/16
Page 1 of 1