Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds!?!?!?

Go down 
2 posters

Guild Pre-Mades?
Yes
Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds!?!?!? I_vote_lcap100%Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds!?!?!? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds!?!?!? I_vote_lcap0%Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds!?!?!? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Yvan
Admin
Admin
Yvan

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds!?!?!?   Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:05 am

I was thinking about organizing Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds. I know it's fairly easy to get marks for Alterac Valley, but what about WSG? EoTS and AB?

Wouldn't it be nice to have a group, consisting of trusted guild members utilizing ventrillo?

We could probably do a rotation between the battlegrounds. Like, one week we'll do Warsong Gulch, and another EoTS.

So, your opinion. Yes, or No?
Back to top Go down
Van
Van

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds!?!?!?   Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:43 pm

It might be well noted that all those involved in doing guild batleground premades need to download an addon. Preform AV Enabler Yes Blizzard has the new option "Join as a group" but that only joins your group limit 5 people. Not the entire raid group. As of the date of this post there is still only one way to join a battleground as a raid group. And thats with Preform AV Enabler addon. That addon works with all Battlegrounds.

If you need any help installing this addon talk to me in the game and I'll do what I can to help ya. How it works is.
1. You walk up to the BG master that your going into. Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin ect.
2. You just talk to him and it will open up the usual window. However there will be a little button in the bottom left side that says "Preform AV Enabler" Click on that button and it brings up another window.
3. Just wait. Yep thats it. Leave all those open untill your inside the Battleground. Then close them up.

Once you open the Preform AV Enabler window it in a sense put you into limbo waiting. Then once the raid leader ques up the battleground your doing it automatically ques all of you at the same time and enters you all at the same time. Once you do it once you'll see how incredibly easy it is.
Back to top Go down

Guild Pre-Made Battlegrounds!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1