Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critique Time - Yvan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yvan
Admin
Admin
Yvan

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Critique Time - Yvan Empty
PostSubject: Critique Time - Yvan   Critique Time - Yvan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:25 am

Hey all!

I've been running this guild for about 2 weeks now, and I know i'm still in the learning phase of my WoW career. So, in an effort to better myself I have decided to open a critique for me.

Ask me questions and evaluate my performance. If there is something I can fix, i'll fix it. If there is something I can't help, i'll let you know.

Otherwise, don't flame / roast me because you think i'm a Nazi Supremist who leads this guild with an iron fist! king
Back to top Go down
Phierce

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Critique Time - Yvan   Critique Time - Yvan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:22 pm

Natzi!...
Back to top Go down
Yvan
Admin
Admin
Yvan

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Critique Time - Yvan   Critique Time - Yvan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:46 pm

Sad I know... I know... lol
Back to top Go down
Evita
Veteran
Veteran
Evita

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Critique Time - Yvan   Critique Time - Yvan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:20 am

I don't really have anything bad to say about you, not only because I'm your wife but as a member of BO, I think you're a pretty competent leader.

As far as learning goes, everyone has to learn sometime. What you don't know, you try to learn it and to me, that is what matters most. What good is someone who knows every god damned thing in the game when they're not even putting the effort to do something within the guild. Busy is one thing, lazy is a completely different story.

On another note, being a guild leader is something difficult to do; specially trying to get members active. Oh boy, you really have your work cut out for you since a lot of people in BO (no offense) aren't even taking the guild seriously, only a select few have actually heeded our warning and signed up for the forums. It takes a lot to be so tolerant of people who do not respect guild authority. After all, without authority, we are just a mindless and goalless guild.. and to be honest, that is pretty fucking pointless.

In conclusion, you are doing great as a guild leader. It takes a real leader material to be able to deal with shit from members and in general while still trying to get the guild goals on straight. Granted you get help from your officers of course but your effort is also worth some recognition. Plus the fact that not only are you serving the guild but the whole country as well but still have the time to lead us is amazing, if I do say so myself. I know you may not take this by much because I'm your wife but have more confidence in yourself. We're here with you every step of the way so keep that chin up and lead us to greatness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lady-sylvanas.net/
Bela Lugosi
Bela Lugosi

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Critique Time - Yvan   Critique Time - Yvan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:06 pm

kiss ass...lol
Back to top Go down
darksied
darksied

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Critique Time - Yvan   Critique Time - Yvan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:18 am

hiel mien fur^^ cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blink_meh
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critique Time - Yvan   Critique Time - Yvan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Critique Time - Yvan
Page 1 of 1