Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

highschool one laugh at a time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darksied
darksied

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-17

highschool one laugh at a time Empty
PostSubject: highschool one laugh at a time   highschool one laugh at a time I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:00 pm

so i just got back from this thingy where i got my student id and all that stuff im still heswitant to even show up so lets hear some of your highschool stories and see who went through hell and who lived in happiness and all that jazz

one good thing tho is the scholl im going to the girls outnumber the guys for every one guy there is 2 girls
in the words of dane cook "chicks dude chicks lets get sum chicks" lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blink_meh
Yvan
Admin
Admin
Yvan

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: highschool one laugh at a time   highschool one laugh at a time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:05 am

I suppose that's always a plus. I wish you luck in your high-school career.

TBH, I didn't think I would marry someone I met from high-school, so you never know! All I can say is, believe me when they say "High-school is the best time of your life."
Back to top Go down
malkuth
malkuth

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: highschool one laugh at a time   highschool one laugh at a time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:54 am

hahaha

I think the whole

"High-school is the best time of your life."

based on my experience is cuz you can fuck up as much as u want and it wont really matter

I drooped high school for a year and finished when I was 18 (long time ago) hehehe

and here I am good as new
Back to top Go down
Fallos
Initiate
Initiate

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: highschool one laugh at a time   highschool one laugh at a time I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:35 pm

Im afraid that highschool is only good because after you are finished life is only filled with comitments, work and stress (which is okay i guess but where is t3h l0v3 4nd h4pp1n3ss) =[

there should be a thread for AFTER highschool! :O

Malkuth is right though, Lots of fucking up seems to be okay! =D
Back to top Go down
Yvan
Admin
Admin
Yvan

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: highschool one laugh at a time   highschool one laugh at a time I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:31 am

The whole experience is something to cherish imo. Fucking up, succeeding, running a club, joining a club, failing a class, talking to friends, even walking home. You'll remember it, and look back and kinda wish you lived like that again.

I'm not that old (only 21), but i've been through enough and have enough commitments to be able to see this. Sometimes you just want to hit the rewind button on life and just ride out your days when you can just enjoy life at the expense of your parents Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorakh
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: highschool one laugh at a time   highschool one laugh at a time I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:43 am

Yvan wrote:
I suppose that's always a plus. I wish you luck in your high-school career.

TBH, I didn't think I would marry someone I met from high-school, so you never know! All I can say is, believe me when they say "High-school is the best time of your life."

I agree with you there...but when i get my first Olympic Medal it will feel better than high scholl ever has...im gonna be a junior this year!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: highschool one laugh at a time   highschool one laugh at a time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

highschool one laugh at a time
Page 1 of 1