Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we say goodbye with heavy hearts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darksied
darksied

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-17

we say goodbye with heavy hearts Empty
PostSubject: we say goodbye with heavy hearts   we say goodbye with heavy hearts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:40 pm

as many of you know yvan and evi have left the guild altho alot of us probably dont know why we have to move on and keep this guild going it will be very wierd at times but shit happens people come and go and we keep on living i would like to say tho that if they ever want to come back and any of the people in the guild say no i will with all my power destroy you that is all good luck evi and yvan we'll all miss you ^^ afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blink_meh
Van
Van

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-18

we say goodbye with heavy hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: we say goodbye with heavy hearts   we say goodbye with heavy hearts I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:29 pm

No biggy. People come and go. Guilds come and go. Games come and go. One main reason to never take a game too serious. It's a game and online game freinds will trade you in for new guildmates that offer more runs in a heartbeat. It's just the nature of the beast. Online is a hard cold world and the less emotion you invest in it the better. Take the good and ignore the bad lol.

Hard feelings towards Evita and Yvan? Nah no worries. Gonna miss some of the guild chatter but ultimately we're looking at replacing 2 dps'ers. Is the way I look at it. No biggy.
Back to top Go down

we say goodbye with heavy hearts
Page 1 of 1