Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Group Calendar - How to...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yvan
Admin
Admin
Yvan

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Group Calendar - How to... Empty
PostSubject: Group Calendar - How to...   Group Calendar - How to... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:34 pm

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for taking the initiative to download Group Calendar. This is an awesome utility, and we will make sure to use it in order to organize our future guild events.

I've gotten a couple of people asking me how to view our guilds Calendar via Group Calendar. So I decided to create a step by step guide, on...

HOW TO SET UP YOUR GROUP CALENDAR

1- After installing the Mod into your World of Warcraft Folder, In Game type: "/cal show", this will bring up the Group Calendar Interface menu.
2- At first you will be viewing the Calendar tab, here you can view the upcoming events with the guild. Go to the Setup tab.
3- Under Configuration, in the drop down menu, make sure you select Automatic.
4- Check the Box in relation to Use Guild data channel
5- Finally, click the Connect button. This should prompt a 2 minute timer, after which you should be able to see our events king

NOTE: Using this mod will allow you to view our upcoming events, it allows you to let us know if you will be able to attend the event or not. This helps us IMMENSELY in our efforts to get ready for raids.
Back to top Go down

Group Calendar - How to...
Page 1 of 1