Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok lets talk!

Go down 
+3
Sorakh
malkuth
Phierce
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phierce

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Ok lets talk! Empty
PostSubject: Ok lets talk!   Ok lets talk! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:27 pm

I've seen some people have left the guild. I would like to say that worth is not a value set by knowledge, or money, or assets. Anyone that thinks somebody is lesser then them based on these has a lot to learn. I don't want anyone to put someone else down because of who they are or what they don't know. If I every see this in guild chat I will defend that person and make you look like an asshat. It's not something I tolerate.

Lets be clear there is a difference between joking and genuinly being mean. GTFO if your one of those cause i will make you want to leave if your an asshat. Mad
Back to top Go down
malkuth
malkuth

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Ok lets talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok lets talk!   Ok lets talk! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:42 am

so ppl have been leaving guild because of comments from other ppl ?

or is it that becuase they leave that comments arise ?

yeah some ppl have left and have seen a lot of changes in this guild since I started, no so long ago.

but, its all good.
Back to top Go down
Sorakh
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 50

Ok lets talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok lets talk!   Ok lets talk! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:40 am

i havnt heard Any bad comments in the 3 weeks i have been here
Back to top Go down
Somepantsman
Somepantsman

Number of posts : 14

Ok lets talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok lets talk!   Ok lets talk! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:44 am

this guild is at the stage of lvling everyone up to raid, and people will leave the guild to lvl with friends and go to other opportunities. i have not seen someone leave because of a rude comment while i've been online.
Back to top Go down
Evita
Veteran
Veteran
Evita

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Ok lets talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok lets talk!   Ok lets talk! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:29 am

Sorry guys, I think I may have been one of the people the Phierce is talking about because of the recent incident of me leaving because of the exact reason he said. Someone made me feel incompetent of my knowledge of WoW, thus resulting me to leave.

Thank you Phierce, it's really nice of you to make an effort to defend people who don't have as much knowledge of WoW than others and are looked down. The little people, me included, appreciates it alot. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lady-sylvanas.net/
Bela Lugosi
Bela Lugosi

Number of posts : 27

Ok lets talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok lets talk!   Ok lets talk! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:41 pm

Just an FYI...Some time in the near future I will be pulling my Mage and Rogue from Garithos and moving them back to Illidan. I will keep my lower lvl toons in the guild. I'm not pulling them because I don't like BloodOmen it due to the fact that Garithos is to low of a population to do 25 man raids as a reg. I have been doing Beta for WOLK and there are many more 25 man raids on WOLK. Like I said I'm still keeping Vent running, I may even upgrade it from 20 to 100 users and split it 50/50.
Back to top Go down
Yvan
Admin
Admin
Yvan

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Ok lets talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok lets talk!   Ok lets talk! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:50 pm

I completley understand your concern phierce, and imyself do not value ppl based on lvl or gear. To me, value is based on the personality, conduct, and quality of the individual person itself. At this time I also do not like ppl judging themselves based on gear or lvl. I hold ppl who participate in guild chat and ppl who talk to me and others to a higher standard, and those who volunteer to help others and attend guild runs to an even higher standard. But regardless, everyone is entitled to the same rights and holds the same "value" as any officer or initiate in the guild. Officers just have more responsibilities Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok lets talk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok lets talk!   Ok lets talk! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok lets talk!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Omen :: BloodOmen Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: