Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kill list for 8/24/08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Van
Van

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Kill list for 8/24/08 Empty
PostSubject: Kill list for 8/24/08   Kill list for 8/24/08 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:08 pm

I celebrated Sunday world PvP by going hunting for allies. Below is the list of my poor victims mwahahaha.

Bizkuletia
Eluna
Lillibet
Ichasemonkey
Benifitt
Alasti
Hatetank
Caulkbast
Aja
Badopie
silver fang

Some of those names had those funky symbols over some of the letters. I wish my gank list had been longer but I also had a busy day irl. Some of them I killed more then once but I didn't camp them. They just happen to attack me as I was attacking a new victim. Lillibet in perticular was kind of persistant. But after he died on the 3'rd time he seemed to get the idea that a 61 warrior was never gonna bring down a 70 Balanced druid lol
Back to top Go down
Yvan
Admin
Admin
Yvan

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Kill list for 8/24/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill list for 8/24/08   Kill list for 8/24/08 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:47 pm

You still had a lot more kills than I did. Lol, I needed better gears so about half-way through the day I realized that I needed to bg instead of world-pvp in order to advance my toon.

But I did manage to get 4 kills that day. One of them I know to be Alasti, lvl 70 dreanai shammy. Then there was that 70 human shammy who was trying to run away... I love cs'ing someone trying to run away king
Back to top Go down

Kill list for 8/24/08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Omen :: Gaming Center :: The Raiding Forum-
Jump to: