Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

***NEW PVP RAID INFO***Aug 24th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sliverblade
Sliverblade

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-17

***NEW PVP RAID INFO***Aug 24th Empty
PostSubject: ***NEW PVP RAID INFO***Aug 24th   ***NEW PVP RAID INFO***Aug 24th I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:43 pm

due to the many responses to guild day pvp i as officer over pvp matters have decided to re-amp the World PvP.

This will be AN ALL DAY EVENT. so when the server time hits 12:01 World PvP starts!

Here will be the Raid schedule. your lvl will determine what you can do. not because I feel your unexperience but because i dont want you to get wasted in 5 minutes.

The schedule goes as follows...

12:01am-4:00am= Preperation time!

Since this is really early timeing or really late timing(depending where you live) i decided that this would be a prime to to get all your supplies for World pvp. you will need food, drinks(if you use magic), and money(trust me you will lose durability).

4am-5am= BREAK TIME

5am-10am = DESTROY lvl 30-40 zones

In this point of the day we will be attacking zones ranging from Hillbrads(southshore)to Araithi highlands(refuges point) to wetlands(mithril point). certain area's will have certain lvls for them.

*Hillbrads(will have lvl 43-48s at it) one 70 will accompany this group in case a high lvl alliance comes to defend the town.

*Araithi Highlands(will have lvl 52-60s at it) you guys will be on your own.

*Wetlands(will have lvl 62-70s at it) the guards here will be lvl 65 so they hurt. this is also a somewhat big traveling area for alliance. nothing belowlvl 62 can come. im sorry but YOU WILL DIE.

10:00am-2:00pm= The Isle, gold shire, and sentinel hill.

*Sentinel hill will have lvl 42 to lvl 50s at it. the guards are lvl 45 and will kill lowbies. you guys are own your own.

*Gold shire will have lvl 62 to lvl 69s at it. the guards here are lvl 65 so they will hurt you. this is also... DUELING CITY of the alliance so there will be alot of lvl 30s-50s.

*The Isle will have lvl 70s. you have to be lvl 70 to be here. when we all arrive at the isle we will travel in full groups and do our dailies, on the happy side of this story... we kill every alliance who we can.

2pm-3pm BREAK TIME

3pm-5pm Halaa, ashenvale-darkshore

*ashenvale will have lvls 42-57. here you guys are free to go to first ashenvale, where you will wipe out their towns gank their lowbies then head north eventually, go tot he dock in darkshore and go on a ganking spree. have fun.

*Halaa will have lvls 58-70. we take halaa if we can and keep it. if horde already has it then we will attempt an insane thing. we will attempt to raid teleqa the alliance town in nagrand the guards are lvl 65 and elite. so they will hurt alot. but can be taken down.

5pm-6pm BREAK TIME

6pm-9pm Honor Hold(attempt to destroy the town), Dustwallow marsh(attempt to destroy the town).

*Dustwallow Marsh will have lvls 42-57s. you will be attempting to take down stormguard... if wish you good luck. this is a big traffic area for alliance and the guards are lvl 45. it will be harsh but if you bust up the town you might make forums.

*Honor Hold lvls 58-70. we will all meet up at thrall mar at 6pm and wait there until 6:30pm then we will ride the road to honor hold and wait outside until everyone is outside. then we will Raid the inside of town. to be really successful you will have to aim to take down NPCS otherwise their gonna keep throwing guards at us. this is the begginer town of outland yes. but the guards and alliance will make this a hell of a fight.

9Pm-rest of day Gank-a-thon
yes ladies and gents we will have a Gank-a-thon, you may choose where-ever in the world you want and gank until you cant gank no more. the one who gets the most ganks wins a prize. you will wishper me the amount of kills you've done and be reasonable. if a person said they ganked 3k people im gonna automaticly disqualify you.
Back to top Go down
Sorakh
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-17

***NEW PVP RAID INFO***Aug 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***NEW PVP RAID INFO***Aug 24th   ***NEW PVP RAID INFO***Aug 24th I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:45 am

what town is this Sunday....and whats Lv Requirement gonna be??
Back to top Go down

***NEW PVP RAID INFO***Aug 24th
Page 1 of 1