Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOLTEN CORE?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darksied
darksied

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-17

MOLTEN CORE? Empty
PostSubject: MOLTEN CORE?   MOLTEN CORE? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:38 pm

So if you played pre bc you prolly know that one of the big raids was molten core now when bc came out ppl stopped doing it i propose bloodomen should organize a mc run it is a fairly hard raid prebc you needed a ful raid group of level 60s now that the cap is 70 ive seen very successful 15mans with all 70s and a few 60s so im opening it up to the guild i personally would like the full tier1 set and tier 2 legs just to say i have them plus i kow for a fact that level 60s would also like to raid i mean its not fair that 70s get to have all the fun so its up to the guild but i propose an mc run
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blink_meh
Yvan
Admin
Admin
Yvan

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-08-16

MOLTEN CORE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOLTEN CORE?   MOLTEN CORE? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Once or twice for fun maybe, but I don't think the effort = the payoff. 60s will be throwing off most of that gear for greens / blues in outlands anyway. Just my two cents.

This would be nice for 60 twinks though.
Back to top Go down
Kazgarok

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-28

MOLTEN CORE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOLTEN CORE?   MOLTEN CORE? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:55 am

That being said, MC sucks bawls. It's a horrific and the only real let up is Majordomo who is really the most interesting fight. As my roommate put it (DPS) "I could be AFK for the whole instance and it wouldn't even matter.
Back to top Go down
Van
Van

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-18

MOLTEN CORE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOLTEN CORE?   MOLTEN CORE? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:43 am

I myself have only gone about half way through MC. I gotta tell ya other then visually, the instance isn't what I would call fun. However that being said it might be kind of cool to do it maybe one last time. I say one last time because as rumor has it. In the Lich King Molten Core will be changed and will become a lvl 80 raid instance. Not sure if thats true or not.

The good news is I dont believe everyone has to get attuned for MC. I heard that warlocks can now summon directly into the instance. Even those who are not attuned. So only 3 people would need to get attuned. Warlock and 2 to help summon.
Back to top Go down
Kazgarok

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-28

MOLTEN CORE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOLTEN CORE?   MOLTEN CORE? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:35 pm

Yeah, they're taking all the old raids and making them lvl 80. The one that I'd really like to do is Naxx, which a lot of people consider to be not only a great instance, but the best Blizzard's made, including Outlands instances
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOLTEN CORE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOLTEN CORE?   MOLTEN CORE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOLTEN CORE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood Omen :: Gaming Center :: The Raiding Forum-
Jump to: