Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulldozer
Bulldozer

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs   Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Edit: Weekly Runs will now be announced in this thread. Pay attention!

Heya Bloods! (amidoinitrite?)

I'm sure you're all eager to start on the raid content (Kara onwards), and there are definitely some 70s who are geared for it. But some aren't, and we'll be getting new 70s all the time, so...

I'll be heading the Guild's Heroic instance runs. This is where you'll be finding gear to make Kara doable for fresh 70s. It's also a great source of badges and reputation-- both important to your characters.

Also-- and this is arguably more important-- it's a great way to improve group cohesion. Some of us may not have as much grouping experience, and hopefully this will help. For now I ask that you consult the WoWWiki topics on instancing.

If you don't already use the Omen threat tracking addon, get it. Unless you know the aggro mechanics and your class inside out, it's the best way to keep track of mob aggro.

More info to come, but for now if you are a 70, send me a whisper/mail/IM.

If you are not equivalently/better geared or experienced, this is practically mandatory.

Have fun everyone!

Last edited by Bulldozer on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bulldozer
Bulldozer

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs   Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:18 am

Saturday, August 23

Heroic Ramparts run @ 7pm Server time.
Following that will be a regular run of either Shadow Labyrinth, or Sethekk Halls, depending on group strength.

Send a mail or whisper Bulldozer/Corrosive to reserve a slot. RSVPs will be listed here.
Back to top Go down
Corrosive
Corrosive

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs   Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:03 pm

i havent gotten any pst's or mails yet
Back to top Go down
Bulldozer
Bulldozer

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs   Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:23 am

Saturday, August 30

We'll do the same thing: be on at 7pm server time, and from there we'll figure out what to run. Right now I am thinking regular Arcatraz, unless we have a good composition for a heroic, in which case we will do slave pens/underbog, as those appear to be the easiest.

I'd love to see this guild become more active in PvE, and we've got to start somewhere! If you are wondering why we haven't done Kara in a long time, it's because attendance for runs is very poor. When more people show up for our saturday instance runs, we WILL step up to Kara.

In short: if you want to be raiding, prove you can commit to the guild's progression as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Evita
Veteran
Veteran
Evita

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs   Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:12 am

I'm very saddened by the fact that this didn't happen since we only lacked one more person to do one. For next week, what we can do is send a mail to all 70, letting them know so they don't have an excuse like "we didn't know, etc."

Of course, that's not to say all 70s must be on. We know some people have stuff to do but the least they can do is say that they won't be able to make it.. or at least something, anything!!

Anyways, I really want this to work so if there's anything I could do to help Bull, just let me know. Now that Corro is gone, you're the only one left to take care of all of this and I understand it can be overwhelming so if there's anything we can do to help, please let us know. Smile On behalf of all of BloodOmen members and staff, thank you for all your hard work Bull.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lady-sylvanas.net/
Bela Lugosi
Bela Lugosi

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs   Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:11 am

This was my bad. We had a bad storm hit and had to do some repairs on the house..I will be there next weekend. My only question is why not try for both sat and sun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs   Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Level 70 Heroic Runs
Page 1 of 1