Blood Omen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodOmen's official forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Text Color or Background?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phierce

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Text Color or Background? Empty
PostSubject: Text Color or Background?   Text Color or Background? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:52 pm

I think what you guys have done so far looks great and I'm sure with time things will improve as you find time here and there. The text color however is a bit straining on the eyes and i'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues. Or is it that i'm just getting Old.

I love the color blue it is my favourite. Just wondering if black background might make it easyer.

Anyways thanks evita for making this possible I've made websites and it's not easy. sunny
Back to top Go down
Evita
Veteran
Veteran
Evita

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Text Color or Background? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Text Color or Background?   Text Color or Background? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Thanks for bringing this subject to my attention Phierce! I'm glad that it's all solved now. Remember, if you have any other concerns, please let me know here or in-game! I'll be more than glad to fix it ^^- User friendly site ftw!

It's no biggie really but yes, it can be prove quite difficult. I'm a bit out of practice too but with time, I hope to expand our site and whatnot! Smile <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.lady-sylvanas.net/

Text Color or Background?
Page 1 of 1